Medical School Loans for the Boards
When needing a loan to cover the expenses associated with taking the board exam, look no further! The GradLoans Medical School Loan for the Board Exam is a simple solution to your financial obstacles.
- Low interest rates
- High annual maximums
- A variety of repayment options (immediate, interest only, or full deferment until you leave school)
- You can use this loan to cover any education related expenses, including transportation, computers, books and room and board
How do I qualify?
You must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident, and be enrolled at least half-time in a 4 or 5 year degree program. Additionally, you must have a cosigner for your loan application, and you and your cosigner must both pass a credit check.
How much can I borrow?
You may borrower up to the cost of education.
What is my interest rate going to be?
The Interest rate is a combination of the Prime rate plus a margin. The rate will fluctuate as the Prime rate changes every three months.
The Prime rate is a “reference or base rate” that banks use to set the price or interest rate on many of their commercial loans and some of their consumer loan products. The prime rate tracks fairly closely with other short-term interest rates, such as the overnight federal funds rate.
0.25% interest rate reduction if you choose to have your loan payment automatically deducted from your bank account.
What else sets the GradLoans Private Student Loan for Medical Students apart from the rest ?
- Low minimum monthly payment of $50
- Full deferment and forbearance options available while in school, working towards a residency or internship, unemployed or experiencing an economic hardship, serving in the military or needing an administrative forbearance
- 6 month grace period before repayment begins
- 15 year repayment for Medical School loan
Federal Stafford Loan for Medical School
- Learn more about Stafford loans for Med school by visiting Graduate Stafford Loan information section or you can
- Apply Online - Federal Stafford Loan Application
Federal Consolidation for Medical School Graduates
Learn more about consolidating your medical school Loans by visiting Student Loan Consolidation Center or you can