Law School loans - Bar Exam Loan
Graduated from law school and studying for the bar exam? Specifically created for law students, the GradLoans Bar Exam Loan will keep you financially secure until you get that high paying job you have been working so hard for.
Why the GradLoans Bar Exam Loan is so unique
You can use this loan to cover expenses while you study, including transportation, computers, housing, etc. Additional Benefits include:
- Fast online approvals - high approval rating
- Low interest rate
- A variety of budget friendly repayment options
How do I qualify for access to the Bar Loans?
You must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident, and be enrolled at least half-time in a 4 or 5 year degree program.
How much can I borrow?
Up to the cost of attendance.
What is my interest rate going to be?
The Interest rate is a combination of the Prime rate plus a margin. The rate will fluctuate as the Prime rate changes every three months.
The Prime rate is a “reference or base rate” that banks use to set the price or interest rate on many of their commercial loans and some of their consumer loan products. The prime rate tracks fairly closely with other short-term interest rates, such as the overnight federal funds rate.
0.25% interest rate reduction if you choose to have your loan payment automatically deducted from your bank account.
What else sets the GradLoans Bar Loan apart from the rest?
- Full deferment and forbearance options available while in school, working towards a residency or internship, unemployed or experiencing an economic hardship, serving in the military or needing an administrative forbearance
- Low minimum monthly payment of $50
- 6 month grace period before repayment begins