Dental School Loans
Federal and Private Graduate Student Loans for Dental School
Your financial aid award package will tell you which federal loan programs you are eligible for. If you have remaining unmet need, you may need a private student loan to cover your remaining expenses. When scholarships and Federal loans such as the Stafford Loan are not enough, the GradLoans Private Student Loan for Dental School students can bridge the gap of the cost of your education.
Dental School Loan Benefits
- Defer payments while in school and for a six-month grace period after graduation
- Lower your interest rate by 0.25% when you choose to have your payments automatically deducted from your personal bank account
- Annual Maximum is 100% of your Cost of Attendance minus other aid, based on school certification
Dental School Loan Qualifications
- You must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident, and be enrolled at least half-time in a 4 or 5 year degree program.
Research Top Dental Schools
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- School of Dental Medicine - University of Connecticut
- School of Dentistry - Oregon Health & Science University
- School of Dentistry - University of North Carolina
- School of Dental Medicine - Tufts University
- School of Dentistry - Indiana University
- Dental School - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Arthur A. Dugoni Dental School - University of the Pacific
- School of Dental Medicine - University of Pennsylvania
- School of Dentistry - The University of Michigan
* The legal age for entering into contracts is 18 years of age in every state except Alabama and Nebraska (19 years old), and Mississippi and Puerto Rico (21 years old).