Graduate Federal Loan Consolidation Benefits
Graduate federal loan consolidation is a fixed rate refinancing program that combines all of your federal graduate and undergraduate student loans into one loan. The result is a lower monthly payment with fewer bills to pay.
GradLoans.com makes it easy to consolidate your grad loans. With our eSignature tool, you can finish your application in just a few minutes.
Benefits of Graduate Federal Loan Consolidation:
- Reduce your monthly payment up to 53%
- Make only one loan payment each month
- Help improve your credit rating
- Combine your undergraduate consolidation with your graduate loans
Graduate Federal loan consolidation allows you to stretch your repayment period from the standard 10 years to up to 30 years depending on the amount of loans you have. The lower monthly payment means you'll have more money available to meet other household expenses, including car payments, childcare and career-related necessities. Learn more about how consolidation works.
Do you have more debt outside of student loans? Request a free debt consultation today and learn how to trim down your payments! Get Started Now »
Graduate Federal Loan Consolidation Eligibility:
- Minimum amount of $20,000 in Federal student loans
- Loans must not be in default